Canvas size: about
January(20*27cm) February(19*28cm) March(19*27cm) April(20*27cm) May(20*27cm) June(18*26cm) July(20*26cm) August(18*26cm) September(20*29cm) October(19*29cm) November(19*27cm) December(21*27cm)
White edge size: 4cm/1.57in
Cross stitch cloth type: 14CT 2 strands (canvas with printing)
Number of needles: various embroidery(Multiple: that is, a combination of more than 2 types of needles)
1. Keep your hands clean
2. Soak in warm water for several hours (do not dry clean or bleach, do not rub)
3. If it is not soaked clean, you can change the water for a second soak
4. After rinsing clean, let it dry
5. In order to prevent the thread from being damaged, please use a steam iron to smooth the pattern on the back of the fabric
Not contain frame.
The color block in the drawing does not represent the color of the embroidery thread. Please carefully identify the symbol or the serial number corresponding to the color block, and select the thread number according to the serial number requirements.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1. The embroidery cloth is a guide graphic composed of different numbers and symbols, telling you which color thread should be used to embroider on the cloth, so that you can clearly understand how to start the operation.
2. The natural ecological cotton used is soft, colorful and durable, making your cross stitch silky, vivid and long-lasting.
3. The artwork of the cross stitch will bring you a pleasant time and a sense of accomplishment when the work is done. Your cross stitch artwork can be used as a home decoration or as a unique, meaningful, irreplaceable gift for your loved ones.
1 x Embroidered Cloth
2 x Embroidery Needles
1 x Embroidery Thread Set
1 x Manual